Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Half Hour News Hour

Fox News is premiering tonight a news parody program called “The Half Hour News Hour,” and from what I’ve seen, it looks pretty funny. Actually, that was a lie. It looks like it’s going to be a train wreck into a plane crash during a gas explosion in the middle of an earthquake. I can already hear the comments from the leftards: “See, conservatives can’t be funny!”; ‘I told you Fox News was just a parody news channel! This proves it!”I would watch it, just because I’ve always enjoyed watching train wrecks, but that will be sadly impossible. Fox has made a dreadful scheduling error, placing their fledgling show directly opposite the best show on TV. So, sorry Fox. I love ya and all, but not THAT much.

UPDATE:
OK, so it actually wasn't half bad. I know many comedy shows aren't all that great for their first few episodes (Monty' Python's Flying Circus comes to mind, not that I think this will be the next Monty Python or anything), so there is hope for it Assuming Fox doesn't cancel it after a couple of episodes instead of giving it a chance to grow (as they've done many times before, like with the live action "Tick").

No comments: